Click Here to Go to the Homepage Click Here!

X


Coolwhatappmessage is a website that is mainly designed to provide all the creative WhatsApp status messages. That could be love status, sad status, romantic status, Whatsapp quotes, Instagram status, or Facebook status. We will try our best to provide you unique and genuine WhatsApp images as well.

50+ WhatsApp SAD Status QUOTES: For Love Failures

Introducing the latest WhatsApp sad status 2020 for those who have a really broken heart. 

Whatsapp sad status


1. Our Tears come from the heart not from the brain !!

2. Death is not the greatest loss in life, the loss is what dies inside us while living. !!

3. A million words would not bring you back, I know coz I tried, neither would a million tears I know coz I cried !!

4. Two possibilities: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying !!

5. The relationship is like glass, better to leave them broken rather hurt yourself by putting it back together. !!

6. That brings us to tears, will lead us to grace. Our pain is never wasted. !!

7. That's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew. !!

8. Don't mess up my feelings If you don't need me  !!

9. I am really tired of fighting, for once I want to be fought for !!

10. It is very sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. !!

11. You can't ever protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. !!

12. Tears are words those need to be written !!

13. Now You are just a stranger with all my secrets !!

14. "Who hurt you?" Ans-'My own Expectations' !!

15. And then I think that maybe I was designed to be alone !!

16. Sometimes it's better to be alone coz Nobody can hurt you. !!

17. It'll be alright one day! Someday! Just not today !!

18. I feel like I  wait for something that never going to happen.

20. You gave me wings to fly, then took away my sky !!

21. Sleeping is so hard when you cannot stop thinking !!

Post a comment 0 comments: